}

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Back To M.A.C Program And My Lipstick Choice...



Hello and welcome back to my Blog. Ok, so you may have heard me say a few weeks ago that I was about to 'Back To M.A.C'. Well I did and I am SO happy with my choice.

If you don't know what 'Back To M.A.C is, I shall explain. Basically 'Back To M.A.C' is a recycling program put into place by M.A.C Cosmetics The deal is this, you return six of their primary packaging containers to them instore or you can post them, and then you can chose a lipstick for doing so. I only had three empties so I transferred the contents of my other three items into containers so I could go and get the lipstick I wanted!


Let me show you which lovely lipstick I chose...





I chose the stunning 'Diva' from their Matte range. I love matte lipsticks and this is an absolutely gorgeous intense reddish-burgundy, and a fairly unique shade with impeccable pigmentation and longevity. This screams Autumn and Winter so I had to get it. I have a ton of pinks, nudes and reds but not too many ''vamp'' shades. Diva may be the nicest dark red I have ever seen.


One light coat applied.

Darkened up a bit.

Applied on dry lips with no lip liner.

So, What do you think?

I absolutely LOVE this shade, it lasts on the lips for so long, in fact even longer than any other M.A.C lipstick I own! If you are looking for a lipstick for Autumn/Winter, I definitely recommend Diva.

Diva is available from M.A.C Cosmetics and costs £15.50.

What do you think? 

Have you ever taken part in the 'Back To M.A.C' Program?

What is your favourite lipstick for Autumn/Winter?

Please leave a comment below and let me know.

As always, thanks for stopping by.



2 comments: