}

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Autumn Wish list : Coats

Hello again!  As today is officially the first day of Autumn, I have something new for you; my first ever wish list post. I absolutely love Autumn, everything about it. I adore the cool and crisp weather, the welcome appearance of changing surroundings. Stunning rust and orange coloured leaves grace countless trees. New make-up trends, paler skin, darker eyes and berry toned lips. And of course, Autumn fashion. Plentiful amounts of cosy knitwear, boots, accessories, bags, layering and lovely coats!



1. Warehouse Pink Fluffy Teddy £85.

2. River Island Dark Pink Oversized Coat £110.

3. H&M Dark Grey Marl Boucle Coat In Wool Blend £59.99.

4. New Look Dark Grey Jumpo Wool Mix Knitted High Neck Coat £40.

5. Warehouse Cream Stud Belted Mac £85.

I absolutely love all of these, I don't think I could pick just one! There is so much choice out there for AW14 and the high street is really coming up trumps.


Which coat do you like?

What have you got your eye on this Autumn?

Please leave a comment down below and let me know.

As always, thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the pink coat, it looks so cosy! x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I've got my eye on a pink one from Primark too! x

      Delete
  2. I love number 1 & 3. Such gorgeous coats for winter x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete