}

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Spring lipsticks...


Hi guys, it has been a while since my last blogpost (for various reasons) but I am back! Back with something I think everyone in the beauty world gets excited about...spring lipsticks!

So, it is the first day of spring today (UK) and what better time to share with you my current favourite lip products for springtime.

For me, spring is all about orange, coral and peach toned lipsticks. These are my absolute favourite shades to wear and there is a shade for everyone.

Here are my favourite five current shades...


L-R No.7 'Gay Geranium', Topshop 'Macaroon', Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 'Demure', Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm 'Mischievous' and Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm 'Unapologetic'.









L-R Revlon Matte Balm 'Mischievous', Revlon Matte Balm 'Unapologetic', No.7 'Gay geranium', Topshop 'Macaroon' and Revlon Lacquer Balm 'Demure'.



Wearing Revlon Mischievous.


Wearing Revlon Unapologetic.


Wearing No.7 Gay Geranium.

Wearing Topshop Macaroon.


Wearing Revlon Demure.


So, there you have it. I have included two brights, a peach and two ''nudey'' subtle shades, but it wasn't easy picking these five!

I do however have a bit of love for Revlon products at the moment and I urge you all to try these matte/lacquer balms. There are many gorgeous shades for spring/summer, they have great pigmentation and contain a triple complex of Shea, Mango and Coconut Butter so they are not drying. They are available in most drugstores across the world and from Boots and Superdrug in the UK.

Topshop make-up is also fab, across the board. The packaging is super cute and the products are extremely high quality. Lipstick available here Topshop

Last but not least...my favourite out of the bunch, Gay Geranium by No.7 at Boots A super bright orange. Orange is thee colour for spring/summer 2014 and you can't go wrong with this one!


What are your favourite colours to wear for spring?

Have you tried the Revlon balm sticks?

please leave a comment and let me know.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment